Welcome to MCS
Empowering new and emerging communities by offering them holistic services which allow them to fully participate in Australian society.
MCS is a social enterprise set up for the benefit of the community to address and respond to social issues through customised service delivery.
We provide culturally appropriate information delivery and services to help individuals to overcome social barriers and grab opportunities with both hands.
We enhance active economic, social and cultural participation of new and emerging communities in the Australian society.
- Consulting services and cultural awareness
- Training and education
- Health and family wellbeing
- Business and entrepreneurship
- We spend time getting to know our clients and understand their unique situation through our intake process and barriers assessment.
- Our solution is to work on an individual basis and develop a customised pathway plan to deliver tailored services including capacity building and ongoing support.
- We collaborate with service providers, small businesses, government departments and private sector to create further opportunities to empower communities.
- CARE – We care about our service delivery; what we do and how we do it. We always look for ways to do it better in the best interest of all our stakeholders.
- CREATIVE – We are determined to come up with ideas that get people excited.
- CONFIDENT – When you know what you’re doing and what you’re talking about, you don’t need to shout.
What makes us different?
- We are a social enterprise certified by social traders.
- We are a one-stop-shop holistic service provider. We offer a broad range of culturally appropriate customised services for individuals and organisations based on their needs.
- We work with clients on an ongoing basis and foster healthy long-term stakeholder relationships.
Building skills and creating careers
Staff on Demand Solutions is a recruitment company dedicated to placing jobseekers in suitable employment based on the skills in demand and future labour market needs. We aim to provide employment solutions and equip our clients with the necessary employability skills.
Accelerating small businesses for diverse communities
The Footscray Business Hub is a social enterprise organisation set up to help aspiring entrepreneurs and existing business achieve success through our tailored individual programs and workshops. The business hub also offers co-working space for businesses and individuals looking to work near the city.
Creating housing opportunities
Affordable Housing services provides information and referrals to help displaced individuals find suitable and affordable accommodation by utilizing a network of real-estate agents, landlords and developers.
Health & wellbeing services for individuals and families
Western Care provides tailored care to emerging multicultural communities in collaboration with service providers and government agencies. We provide holistic support services to access home care, disability, consulting and counselling services.